HELLO MONSOON ❤

22:43

 Hey Louves! 💓

Hope you all are doing really well. I know I am posting a new blog after a really really long time but I am trying my best to post frequently from now.




The season of monsoon has already begun and its time to update our wardrobe as per the season. 
Wait, by updating I don't mean to go and buy everything new but to revamp it.


Talking about summer fashion, it was totally for the pastels, flowy and bold outfits. I give a lot of experimenting alllowance to myself during summers. But monsoon is a bit gloomy and to beat those gloomy vibes - monsoon fashion for me is all about keeping it minimalistic and sticking to the basics yet being trendy.


So, in this blog I will be sharing few styling tips as well as will be showing you few of my go-to outfits for this monsoon.


To feel alive in this gloomy weather update your wardrobe with bright, fresh and lively colors. Talking about my favorite color for this season is definitely Yellow. It gives such a vibrant and fresh vibes. You all will see me wearing a lot of yellow this monsoon 😆. So, stock up on bright colors and printed fabrics.


Bid goodbye to the long floor length kurtas or any kind of long bottoms because nobody likes muddy drenched hemlines. Instead opt for shorts, skirts, mid length culottes or cute frocks and playsuits. This will save you from dirty hemlines and keep you clean. Team up your short kurtas with culottes and make a fashion statement at your workplace.


The major thing to avoid during rains are the thin and see-through fabrics. You won't be wanting a show just in case you get wet. Instead opt for printed cotton, polyester or nylon fabrics - They dry quickly so you won't be dealing with any water stains all day long. CHOOSE YOUR FABRICS WISELY.


Experiment with print on print outfits or some printed flowy short dresses and playsuits. They look super cute and are comfortable too.


Avoid clingy denims or bottoms. Humid weather and body-fit clothes don't go together.
If you have to wear denims then choose lose boyfriend/girlfriend denims - they are always a better option. Also, cigarette pants are so in trend right now. They are very much comfortable and you can easily wear them all day long. 


And lastly, put away all your leather boots and stilletoes and opt for water friendly footwears be it sandals or flats or heels.

I have created four looks keeping in mind all these points to give you some styling ideas.

OUTFIT 1 :

For the first look I chose to wear a checkered cigarette pant, paired it with a plain brick colored top and my transy heels. To make it look a bit formal I added a cute black belt to it.
Top: Ragga (Surat).
Pant: Vero Moda (sale deal)
Heels: Love me Twice (Surat)
Earrings: Bangkok
Bracelet: China
Belt: Abhinandan market (Surat)



 


OUTFIT 2: 

The second look is my favorite. It's a very basic yet stylish look. I paired a bright yellow colored plain t-shirt with boyfriend jeans. I folded the denim hemline to give it a nice chic look and kept the same heels as from the first outfit. A daily college or casual outing look.
Top: Jockey
Pant: Bangkok
Heels: Love me Twice (Surat)
Earrings: Lovisaa 
Bracelet: China
Belt: Abhinandan market (Surat)




























OUTFIT 3 :

The third look that I created was with the culottes. Teamed black culottes with a grey spaghetti and layered it with a warli print front tie cape and paired cool flats with it.
Culottes: Bangkok
Spaghetti: Jockey
Cape: Self designed
Earrings:  Abhinandan market (Surat)




                     




OUTFIT 4:

And for the last look I took my favorite denim shorts with white spaghetti and a cool quirky print shirt dress which I wore it as a cape. And how can I forget my cute furry flipflops (totally water friendly).
Denim shorts: UrbanVogueLabel (Surat)
Spaghetti: Jockey
Shirt dress: Vero Moda



                     


So, guys this was all for the monsoon blog and hope it is helpful.


Please show love and do likesharesubscribe and comment. 

See you in the next blog,
Till then.



Love,
TheBudgetSleek.
XOXO👄💓














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your Comments.

Popular Posts

Like us :