The Style Edit

07:58

How to style Boyfriend clothes! | 5 ways to style them!




 Hey Louves!💓
How are you all doing!?

We all girls deal with the problem that "Arghhh.. I have no clothes to wear" ; though we have lots of option to choose from. And in the same way inspite of having a closet full of clothes don't we still eye upon our boyfriend's or our brother's clothes!?

I mean, I surely do that thing. Whether it be their hoodies 🙈, or long tshirts, and what not. 
So here's this blog showing how to style their clothes and show them that we look way better than them in their own clothes. HAHA..

I have picked up four pieces from my friend's closet and created 5 ways to style them.
So, lets get started..💃




LOOK 1:

The first thing I picked up is ofcourse a jeans. A boyfriend jeans so cool to wear and also in trend. So, I paired a blue ripped denim with a white tank top (VeroModa) and folded the jeans from the bottom just to give that edge and lastly completed the look by wearing heels (Woodland).

And ya that's it. Such a cool and effortless look.👌



 






LOOK 2:

The second thing I picked up is one of my favorite things to wear. A long t-shirt.
Simply wear it as a t-shirt dress and thats it. To complete the look I added my brown boots, a silver chunky necklace and a silver watch. And I was good to go!👌









LOOK 3:

Third and fourth look are in a denim shirt. Showing two ways to style it. 
For this one I put on my denim shirt, a high waisted mini skirt (VeroModa), brown boots and a silver chunky neckpiece! Just tuck in the shirt and you are sorted. Isn't it edgy? 😍
Have a look!








LOOK 4:

The second look with the denim shirt is paired with a black pencil skirt. Also, I replaced the neckpiece with long silver earrings and boots with heels, just to give it a formal look. And instead of tucking it in pull it out and make a knot on the front side and you are sorted.! 








LOOK 5:

And finally the last piece I chose is a basic White shirt. 
Are'nt the off shoulders super trendy nowadays. So why not pull the shirt down and give it a off-shoulder look! Tuck in only the half side of the shirt and leave the rest loose. So chic!💘










So, that is all for this blog. Also, I just tried to make a video for you guys for the same blog just to give a better look of the outfits! 
The youtube link is down below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3qiV3xJDXg&t=8s



Please show love and do like, share and subscribe.!

See you in the next blog,
Till then.



Love,
TheBudgetSleek.
XOXO👄💓



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your Comments.

Popular Posts

Like us :