Last-minute outfit idea!!

03:12

People often wonder at the last moment what to wear and to their misconception the wardrobe seems out-fashioned. Well, going to shop at the last minute is not an option, so... Mix n Match!

This happens with me most of the time! So, here's a last minute outfit I wore at a wedding function few days ago.


 
























I picked up a palazzo pant and a plain white crop top (a-never-can-go-wrong combo 😜)

To make it look a little more interesting I chose a glittery jacket. 



Glittery jackets gives a very classy look on any outfit. You can wear it with suit or even a crop top set as I did. Glitter will always enhance the look of your outfit!

Adding to the outfit I wore my golden earrings and golden heels and thus completed the look! 











             


Love,
TheBudgetSleek!
XOXO

Share, like n post comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your Comments.

Popular Posts

Like us :