Wedding Wardrobe

05:11

Hey folks! Whats on fashion this Wedding Season..

Crawling through my wardrobe choices, I picked this monochrome Anarkali dress!



Ahhh... How Gorgeous 😊

This dress gives a very subtle yet edgy look and it has this really cute orange and white tassels on it. And going monochrome with Black never goes wrong..

Well said someone "Classy is the original black!"  😇




The bottom of this dress is a bit of a high-low pattern, it simply bring a classy modern look to this style. I decided not to wear any legging or palazzo for the bottom and keep it as it is!




 For the accessories wore golden bangles, big round pair of golden earrings and completed the look with golden stilletoes! I am not much of a make-up person so kept the make-up part very minimal.

Heavenly created...! 😀















This is my favourite shot ! 😍

Love,
Thebudgetsleek!
XOXO! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your Comments.

Popular Posts

Like us :