Navratri Nights 2016

08:38




Welcome to The Budget Sleek!

This is my First Post... and I am very excited for my new Project :-D

Navratri! the name itself adds to the Fashion... and so is my love for Navratri.

I'll take you through my wardrobe for Navratri Nights 2016.

DAY1

For the day1 I chose to wear a monochrome color scheme. So, I wore my white lehenga and paired it up with a white closed neck crop top. To add something catchy I layered it all up with a poppy and fun colored duaptta. The multi-colors on the dupatta really made the look super amazing. 





Haha..! I so much love twirling in this chaniya. <3




For the accessories I wore this beautiful neck piece. It goes really well on white and white combo of course, and also matches with the dupatta. Silver oxidised earrings, beautifully detailed silver oxidised belt, a silver handcuff and not forgetting my favourite silver kandoro complimented the look really well.





DAY 2

This was my favourite look among all the nine. For the day2 I decided to wear a palazzo instead of a chaniya. So, I wore my black palazzo with a black t-back and to add some fun I paired it up with this colorful koti. It has really pretty designs on it.





I looooovvvvvve pom poms!


So, I added it to complete this look. For the accessories I wore a Hansdi for the neck-piece , the same silver handcuff and attached pom poms to it. Also, this cute bunch of pom poms and knitted pieces on the side gave a really nice look. Wore silver oxidised tops for the earrings.



                      



DAY 3

For the day3 I chose a green chaniya with a beautiful embroidered border at the bottom and paired it up with a golden based multi-color blouse. I decided not to wear a dupatta and it worked well. This outfit turned out to be really pretty.



























Wore this pretty little silver and maroon earrings. A green ring and the bangle made my look the perfect one. A simple yet eye-catchy look.! 



DAY4

Who does not love the black and red combo! It is always a thumbs up for this combination. So, for the day4 I chose a black sequence blouse and a red chaniya. For the dupatta, there were many options but somehow this brown dupatta with a yellow pom pom thing ( :p) gave a really subtle look.  








Wore this pretty silver jhumkas, a chain, silver kadu for the hands and not forgetting the pretty silver belt on the waist. This Navratri silver oxidised jewellery were my mates. Hehe!!



DAY5

For the day5 I wore this beautiful and a quirky print khadi lehenga from The Khadi Cult. All the details about the lehenga are my favourite. I paired it up with the orange blouse and also ditched the dupatta. 






For the earrings I wore jhumkas with blue detailing. Silver kada for hands and as the blouse had a choker neck already, I did not wear a neck-piece!








DAY6

Again for the day6 I wore red and black but this time paired a black sequenced blouse and a black chaniya and layered it with a red dupatta. Black is all time favourite color. And when added with a pop of red color it turned out to be a really amazing.





Twirling and twirling in this pretty black chaniya.



Wore this beautiful silver antique brotch attached to chain for the neckpiece, with simple silver tops in the ears and the silver handcuff. Keeping the minimal is never bad. ;)











DAY7

This black sequence blouse has become my favourite for now. So, tadaaaa wearing it again but, with a pink skirt with golden lines and a blue dupatta for a pop of color. P.S. This is my favourite click too!! <3 





                 



Bangles in hand and a small pair of jhumkas kep the look subtle. Keeping it simple, silly!! 




DAY8

This really pretty and flowy blue lehenga with a white blouse and a yellow dupatta completed my day8 look. The net dupatta and lehenga gave a good combination together.










Paired pearl ring earrings, pearl bangles and a hansdi for the neck. This beautiful look rocked the second last day of my favourite festival.





DAY9

And for the last day tried something different. Total SWAG mood. Haha. 

Turban and shades!! DESI SWAG!!

Again wore the black sequence blouse and paired it with this really pretty two colored lehenga. The colors turquoise and yellow look so pretty together. Also, decided not to wear a dupatta. 








 Haha. I love this look! ओ वखरा सवेग नी ! 







  So dreamy!<3


Did not wanted to wear more accessories, so wore a very small pair of jhumkas for the earrings and a studded bracelet! The turban gave a very different and an amazing touch to my look. The day9 look really rocked.



Stay Tuned Folks...!

Like, Subscribe & Follow

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for your Comments.

Popular Posts

Like us :