Winter LookBook!

03:14

Hey Louves!💓

I wish you all a very very veryy Happy New Year!💃💥 

Wassupp!?

The sweater weather is here!

Winter is all about eating cookies, drinking hot chocolate and wearing warm cute and cozy outfits!

But the question is what if you are not a winter person. I mean, I am more of a summer favoured person, so I have more of summer clothes rather than winter clothes. And thus, I need to just mix match my summer outfits and make them winter wearable pieces!

So, thought of sharing my winter lookbook with you all !!💪

Look1:



I had a occur yellow colored sleeveless shirt which I love alot, so I decided to team up with a grey sweatery top, a black jegging and white shoes to complete the look ❤

This look is cool for a regular college day or a casual day out.!



  


A cup of hot coffee, warm clothes and instagram stalking! 😋
What else is needed for a perfect cozy winter morning💜 

                  

Look2:


Want to wear your favourite tunic in winter also!? 😕

Not to worry, just put on a cute scarf around your neck, a pair of long black stockings, and black boots or shoes! And you are sorted for any party!💃



Dancing in this cute, flowy and fun outfit!🙈



Also, carry a sweater or a jacket with the outfit just to save you from cold and add a bit edge to the look.. 





Also, this pretty feather earrings is from FeatherStories ( a page on instagram: They have beautiful dream catchers, earrings, neckpieces, chandeliers and much more and all at a very much low rates. A best budget buy place for me!)

Look3:


                 
Wear your hot-shorts and crop tops in winter too by simply wearing long black stockings underneath and boots and cape or a sweater to complete the look! 



Look4:


My last look is kinda a college outfit or a day out one!

If your college allows you to wear short skirts or frocks or you are going on a day out with fam-jam or friends then this a really cute winter outfit!

I chose my cute pink skater skirt, paired it with a grey sweater top, warm knee length woollen socks and boots! 😉 Added this leather bag and kept a bit nerdy look with my glasses on..




So, this was all for my winter lookbook using summer clothes !! 

I hope you liked it and it will be helpful too..😘

Please like, subscribe and don't forget to pour in your reviews and suggestions!

Also,do follow me on my instagram: @nidhi_jariwala

Till then,
Love, 
TheBudgetSleek💁
XOXO💕





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your Comments.

Popular Posts

Like us :