A black love story🖤

07:03



#ItsAllAboutLove!


Hey there💗,

  I recently read these lines somewhere and wished to share it with you all:
               "Carry a heart that never hates,
                 Carry a smile that never fades,
                 Carry a touch that never hurts!"💋

     Isn't February all about love!? 
         So, to find a perfect outfit for this Valentines, I went on a small shopping spree and I came across this really cute LBD🖤. Why wear red everytime!! As this is my all time favourite color and also a little black dress never harms anyone😋 I decided to go for this dress this time.



This piece is from Shoppers stop also there was a huge sale there and so I got this dress just for Rs. 1200. #TotallyInBudget 😛

I paired it with my black stilletoes and for a color pop carried this silver clutch and added a silver chained pearl neckpiece to complete the look. So minimal but beautiful at the same time!

The dress has a really cute pattern on it. The neck line has a lace detailing and the flowy part is a transparent net material. The best part of the dress is the midriff, it has a very nice cut pattern.


We are either in Love, dreaming about it, recovering from it or wishing for it!




Also, you can switch between wearing a neckpiece and ditching earrings or vice versa .
For the alternative, I opted for these really pretty earrings from FeatherStories . #tassellove.







Please like, subscribe and don't forget to pour in your reviews and suggestions!

Also,do follow me on my instagram: @nidhi_jariwala

Till then,
Love, 
TheBudgetSleek💁
XOXO💕



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your Comments.

Popular Posts

Like us :