Style Inspiration!

08:11

Hey Louves!!

How are you all doing!?
I know its been very long since I posted my last blog, but I promise to be regular from now.. 😊

Don't we always get amazed by seeing the amazing outfits of our favorite celebrities, Whether it be any award function or in the movies or any parties.? Yes, definitely!

So this blog of mine is a celebrity inspired one. I loved how Anushka Sharma carried her awesome look in the song 'Cutipie' from the recent movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. So I decided to try the similar look!



So, for this look I paired my plain white shirt with a floral print high waist skirt!

A big kundan neckpiece to add some edge to the look and golden flats to complete the look.
A simple and minimal look!💓


Outfit details: Shirt: Local store in Surat (Panache). (Rs.800)
                     Skirt: Gasolina, Surat. (Rs.1500)
                    
A budget friendly outfit! 😛





























                                       



So, that's all for this blog! 
Hope you like it. 

Do not forget to post your reviews in the comment section down below!
See you next time, till then..


Love,
TheBudgetSleek.
XOXO👄💓

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your Comments.

Popular Posts

Like us :